Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Do you like trying freebies? Signup to get them!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I was just able to try the new Nature Valley Nut Clusters courtesy of MyBlogSpark and I have to say WOW! 
Nature Valley Nut ClustersIt was so exciting to get four full size bags in the mail and share with my kids.

The tiny bite size clusters of nuts, granola and honey are awesome plus they’re 100% natural.  I was able to try all four flavors; Nut Lovers, Roasted Almond, Roasted Cashew and Honey Roasted Peanut. They were all wonderful and a very nice treat and FREE!    This is definitely an item I wouldn’t mind splurging on for my family!

MyBlogSpark has been an amazing company to work with as a blogger and the perks are awesome.  And, another great company for freebies is KraftFoods.com and you' don’t even have to be a blogger.

Signing up for companies like these allow you to try new products before other people get to even buy it and it’s FREE to sign up.  What are you waiting for?

K9CC05_AcquisitionBanner_300x250_FirstTaste Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!