Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Have you met Gabrielle at Couponing In Critical Times?

Monday, June 08, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

If you’re into all things Organic and Holistic then be sure to stop in over at Couponing In Critical Times.  Gabrielle and I met through my blog and recently in person and have became wonderful friends.  She wasn’t a blogger until I slipped a little bug in her juice and she’s been buzzing ever since.  Stop by & check her out.

A few things of note:

  • Stonyfield Farm Organic Coupons to go with her Co-Op Advantage matchups here and here.
  • Soles4Souls update with info about a bonus $5 off shoe purchase here.
  • Her Update for Sharon Astyk’s Independence Days Challenge here.  {great info}
  • Awesome tips on a variety of subjects here and here.

So, if you’re looking for a great blog then I truly recommend stopping by her site

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!