Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Cheap Game & Moneymaker coupons on Coupons.com

Wednesday, July 01, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I hope you printed any of the remaining June coupons you wanted last night because the new ones are up.

I see a whole lot of new ones including these deals you need to print and snag before the limits are capped.

Dry Idea Deodorant

WALGREENS:  Right Guard or Dry Idea deodorants $2.99
Use $1/1 in 4/19 Smart Source insert (exp 6/30) OR $2/1 Dry Idea Coupons.com printable
Pay $.99 Out of Pocket
Get back $2 RR
Final Price = FREE - $1 OVERAGE

Pictureka TARGET:  Pictureka Card Game $6.64 - $6.99
Use $5/1 Coupons.com printable
Final Price = $1.64 - $1.99
* These are located on the end caps with all the card games like Uno & stuff. 
Ask for help if needed and a rain check if they’re out.  My coupon didn’t expire for 30 days!
I also confirmed these are in the Maryville store but there was only one left when I bought it. *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!