Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Get Kraft Foods iFood Assistant on your iPod or iPhone

Wednesday, July 01, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I just learned something new about Kraft Foods that I hadn’t noticed before called iFood Assistant. 
Now, I don’t have an iPod or iPhone but this tool looks pretty neat to me.

Check out the details:

The iFood Assistant is a mobile web application designed specifically for the iPod touch and the iPhone. It brings simple, delicious food ideas, anytime and anywhere you go. Whether you use how-to videos, smart 1-2-3 recipes, shortcut tips or the built-in shopping list, you're going to save time. So redefine eating and use iFood Assistant powered by Kraft to make life delicious. Every day.  Only $.99 to download.

So, click on the banner below to signup for Kraft Foods.  Then once you’ve created a login id then just click on Fresh From Kraft or here is a link.  Enjoy!

K9CC05_AcquisitionBanner_300x250_FirstTaste Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!