Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Coupon Alert: Another Home Made Simple Coupon Book

Friday, July 31, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

 

Home Made Simple Coupon Booklet

I used to love when I saw the link for this Home Made Simple coupon booklet was available, now I don’t. 

But it’s not because the $30 in coupons is not a great deal but because it serves as a reminder to me that I can’t use the FREE bottle of Cascade Crystal Clear Rinse Aid coupon inside of the coupon booklet because my dishwasher broke a few months ago.  Ughh.

And it’s not that I was a huge dishwasher using person because I typically wash everything by hand and just use the dishwasher as a large dish drainer (LOL).  But, it’s the fact that if I wanted to use it those 2-3 times per month that I felt like not washing dishes…and now I can’t.

It’s not been that long ago that the booklet was available here and here.  You can try those links as well to see if you’re able to request an additional set of coupons.  Might work, might not.  Thanks, Tara!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!