Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

I’m joining in the 30 Day Get Fit Challenge ~ Will You ?

Friday, July 31, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

 Are you up for a challenge? 

How about a Healthy Challenge?

I’m participating in the 30 Day Get Fit Challenge which is being hosted by these three bloggers: (Coupon Gal, Coupon Geek and Moms By Heart)

Since I recently started a diet I feel like this is a perfect challenge for me to do so that I stick with my plan instead of falling off the bandwagon.

The goal is to make some lifestyle changes and shed some pounds.  I’m sure it will be fun.

Plus, they’re having some cool giveaways too!

So, here’s all my details!

  1. Continuing to walk with my grandmother two to three times per day  (two mile minimum trips)
  2. Increase my water and fiber intake (Yoplus+, yum!)
  3. Alter my meals to include more healthy foods/snacks for me and my family
  4. Try out Easy 3 Steps to Weight Loss cause I’d love to lose up to 30 lbs in 30 days!
  5. Implement some routine at-home exercises (see below for Curves link if you have one near you)
  6. Think about WeightWatchers.com® which is what MomsByHeart is doing
    I’ll update you each week on my progress and whether I add/subtract any goals.  Wish me luck!

If you’re joining me in the 30 day challenge and are interested in a FREE fitness plan from Curves then go here for more information.  Their site says, “Join now & Get the rest of the Summer on us” which is FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!