Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Do you swag with Swagbucks? Come join me!

Tuesday, July 07, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Search & Win

I just had a friend nudge me into Swagbucks so I’m passing the nudge along so we can all earn together!

Why had I not joined Swagbucks until now?  Eh.  I don’t have a good answer.  I just hadn’t.

I’ve been a member of MyPoints for a LONG time and earn FREE stuff with them so I should have already been taking advantage of the Swagbucks program a long time ago. 

But, I’m finally swagging and I encourage you to swag with me.  Click here to join now! 
(Tip: I also used the SwagCode CASHISKING when I signed up which should have expired last night but is still working to give me an extra 2 points plus the 3 I earned for signing up!)

Also, if you’re not using MyPoints to earn free stuff then signup for it too.  Click here to join now!


I’ll post more information on these soon but I wanted to put the links out there so you can sign with me now in case the SwagCode above might still work for you too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!