Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Freebie Alert: FREE Box of Lipton Tea

Tuesday, July 07, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

My father-in-law will flip for this freebie!  He swears that tea that is not “Lipton” just doesn’t taste right.

Lipton Tea Bags Make a quick phone call to 888-435-3639 and follow the automated instructions to receive a coupon for a FREE box of Lipton tea.  One coupon per household. 
(Thanks for the freebie coupon alert Money Saving Mom!)

Tip:  I talked about asking a manufacturer for mailer coupons here plus, alot of times you can end up on a newsletter or mailing list for future coupon offers. 

1 comments:

  1. Nicole said...

    I just called the number listed; they are out of their coupon supply.

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!