Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Have you heard the rumor about Walgreens EasySaver?

Thursday, July 30, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Here’s some Walgreens excitement!!!  Supposedly, the scoop is on IHeartWags that the EasySaver Catalog is coming back in September!

The rumored news is according to a walgreens employee:

"Got an email at work today that says the easysaver will be coming back in September. I sure hope so. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!!"

- gibbs13

My local manager and I have had a discussion that since the EasySaver has been gone that some of their sales have been declining and that she hoped they would reconsider the way they were doing things. 

I’ll sure be glad if this does return because alot of people bought the rebate items and used their rebate gift card to pay for their out of pocket expenses on as many purchases as possible.  I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. tamstowne said...

    I agree. Please come back. It makes Walgreen a great deal when you can combine the RR and use the rebates to pay for it.

  2. Anonymous said...

    I really hope it does come back. By the time I got around to learn about coupons/rebates and how to use them it was gone :-(

    crissi
    happy mom of 5

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!