Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Just a few reminders…

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I’m taking a little bit of a blogging break so I wanted to put out a few reminders for you:

<br />

All You MagazineEnds tomorrow! (Thur) ~ the 70% off discounted price for the All You magazine.  Go here for details on how to receive a 2 year subscription for only $18 which is only $.75 cents per issue. 

After tomorrow you will only be able to receive a 1 year subscription for around $20.  Definitely worth the $18 now for double the value.  You can read here where one coupon also in the August issue is worth $7.67 for a FREE item!

Nielsen HomeScan:  HOT offer!  Signup before the link diverts to something else.
This is the world’s largest market research company which allows you to earn valuable gift points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toys and more. 

image Chex Mix Bars Giveaway:  Ends Saturday, 8/1.  I have 2 boxes of the delicious bars to give to 3 lucky readers.  These bars are actually a very healthy snack too! 

Read my review here and put in your entry to win two boxes for yourself.

image Cellfire:  New e-coupons were loaded yesterday in my sidebar widget.  You have until August 10th to load them & two weeks to use them until August 24th.
image Kroger: Is having a 10 for $10 sale this week and a 50% off select products on Thursday.  I will be covering highlights as soon as I see some since I wasn’t able to cover the matchups this week.  You can see what printable coupons are available in my previous post here.

Be sure to print any coupons you might use from Coupons.com, Redplum and Smart Source before they reset for the new month.  Some may disappear and some may still be available, you never know.

Load your E-Coupons: Besides the new Cellfire coupons I mentioned above, don’t forget to load your Shortcuts, PGEsaver, and Bringing Hope to the Table e-coupons as well!

Sign-up for newspaper delivery with Discounted Newspapers to save 50% or more over buying at the store.

Free Grocery Coupons Newspaper subscription RedPlum.com Grocery Coupons

You can find most of these links via buttons in my sidebar for you to use anytime!  And by using my links you are helping to support my site!  Thanks for sharing the love! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!