Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

FREE books from Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library

Sunday, August 02, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I found out about these FREE books with my second child and I am currently still receiving them for my youngest. 

It’s so amazing each month to see the thrill on their face when their book with their name shows up in the mailbox. 

You know, cause it’s so cool as a kid to get mail!

Depending on if you live in a qualifying area and your child is under 5 years of age then you can sign up for Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library

Once you’re on the list your child will receive a free book every month until they turn 5 years old!

How awesome is that!?  Find out more about Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library here.  Thanks Deal-licious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!