Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Freebie Alert: Baby Freebies and Samples

Sunday, August 02, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

My cousin will be having a baby in September so I’ve been scouting out baby deals for her.  Check them out:

  • FREE Sample of the Enfamil Baby's Formula.  Click Here
  • Get a FREE gift certificate to take to your baby doctor's office and receive an Enfamil Lipil breastfeeding support kit.  Click hereI loved getting this freebie when I had my children!
  • Formula Samples, Baby Magazines, Diapers Coupons and more! Click Here
  • Tons of free baby samples, baby magazines, formula coupons & more at Planning Family. Click Here
  • Sign up anyone who is having a baby for a lot of FREE stuff! Click Here
  • Interested in what other parents are saying about the things they buy for their kids?  Then, head over and checkout Parentricity.com.  It’s the place for parents to Discover and Share products, tips and Ideas with fellow parents.  Click Here

Dr Seuss

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!