Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Kroger and CVS Matchups 8/9 – 8/15

Monday, August 10, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

CVS

Jenny at Southern Savers has your CVS matchups this week.  Plus, don’t forget to grab the HOT $5/$25 coupon here.  I typically use these with rainchecks to help maximize my deals.

Kroger

You can also stop by Jenny’s site for the Kroger Matchups too and checkout my new list here of the current Catalina Deals that have been found at Kroger!  Hopefully some of these will workout nicely during their upcoming hush hush Mega Sale!  ;)

This post is part of The Grocery Gathering hosted by BeCentsAble. Click to find more deals nationwide!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!