Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Upcoming Betty Crocker catalina deal at Kroger

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I just found a conveniently timed Kroger catalina offer for Betty Crocker/General Mills fruit snacks.  The last time this catalina was offered during a Kroger Mega Event I was able to snag these boxes for $.50 each!  I have to keep these tucked away in a hiding spot so that I can pull them out as special treats for my kiddos.

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks Valid 8/14 – 9/6 | Betty Crocker/General Mills Fruit Snacks
(Fruit Shapes, Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Gushers, Fruit Roll-ups, Fruit Roll-ups Fruit Stickerz):
Buy 3, get $1.50; Buy 4, get $2.50; Buy 5 or more, get $3.50.

There is also an offer for these so hopefully they will work out nice and cheap.
SAVE $.40
Valid 8/14 – 9/6 | Nature Valley Granola Bars
Buy 3, get $1.50 OYNO; Buy 4, get $2.50 OYNO, Buy 5 or more, get $3.50 OYNO.

You should be able to find printable coupons for these snacks here, here, and here.

Stop by my post here to see my list of all the other catalina’s that I’ve been able to locate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!