Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Freebie: Fair Trade Organic Amber and Raw Honey Sample

Wednesday, September 09, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

One thing that I remember from when my grandfather was alive was how he would sit me down at the kitchen table with some honey and butter slathered on bread.  Mmmm…HONEY!

image

Send an email to info@organicsugars.biz with your information and note “KIWI” in the subject line.   They will send you samples of their Fair trade organic amber & raw honeys. 

This was an advertisement in the October 2009 issue of Kiwi Magazine.

Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for the yummy link!


del.icio.us Tags: ,,,,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!