Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Review of the Betty Crocker Cookies Magazine coverpage

Tuesday, September 08, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I received my free copy of the Betty Crocker Cookies & bars magazine the other day from MyBlogSpark and I can say it is definitely hard to flip through it without getting hungry by just looking at the pictures!  Have you see these magazines in the stores?  They are filled with oodles of delicious and amazing recipes. 

Anyways, I have the chance again to vote on their Christmas magazine and for me it was a hands down choice.  I picked the middle book which displays a variety of yummy cookies.  The other two books didn’t scream for recipes to me.  Holiday theme, yes.  Cookies recipes, no.  Which one of the pics do you like? 

There are 74 recipes cards with perforations so you can tear them out and put in your recipe box. These recipes include:

  • Great-tasting new twists on the classics--Chocolate-Peppermint Shortbread, Glazed Toffee Bonbons, Brown Sugar Cutouts
  • Choco-Hazelnut Latte Cookies, Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies and other prize-winners from our Mix it Up with Betty! Cookie Mix Recipe Contest. Submitted by home cooks, these recipes are perfect for gift-giving, cookie exchanges and your holiday goodie tray.
  • Best-ever brownies collection including Dulce de Leche-Chocolate Brownies and Chocolate-Cashew Brownies
  • Plus homemade candies like Chocolate-Topped Sea Salt Caramels, Extra-Nutty Peanut Brittle and Black-and-White Truffles
  • All recipes have been thoroughly tested and tasted in the Betty Crocker Test Kitchens and are accompanied by a color photo and complete nutrition information.
The cover receiving the most votes will be featured on the issue of the magazine which goes on sale November 10 and I’ll be excited to see which cover was the winner!  Thanks to MyBlogSpark!

2 comments:

  1. Honey said...

    Definitely the middle one because I spy something...mint chocolate...mmm

  2. Audra Michelle said...

    Middle one - definitely!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!