Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Freebie: Holiday Recipe Guide from Carnation

Saturday, September 26, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I’ve said before that I’m a plain jane cook so here’s another recipe guide I’ll be adding to my collection.  If it weren’t for books like this I’m not sure how my food would turn out.  I envy those people who can just dash stuff together and end up with edible food.  Not me.image

Recipes consist of breakfast and brunch, appetizers, baking, and even clever ways to use up holiday leftovers.

Click on “Download Holiday Recipe Guide” or “Mail it to Me”.  If you don’t have a login for Very Best Baking, you’ll have to sign up for a free account first (it’s a fast registration).

Click here to get your free holiday recipe guide from Carnation.

You can either chose to download the recipe guide or have it mailed to you.  I’d chose the option to have it mailed to you so you can enjoy flipping through the book as I’m sure it will have lots of yummy pictures in it! 

Thanks Saving Your Cents!

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    Hey Jennifer. Would you mind posting this on the SWC blog too? Thanks!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!