Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Nestlé Free Calendar & $20 in coupons~still available

Tuesday, September 01, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

image

I just received my calendar in the mail today and it looks like the link is still available.  Go HERE to sign up for a free Back to School Basics calendar from Nestlé with $20 worth of coupons at Walmart.com. 

The nice thing about the calendar is that it is smaller than the average calendar and if you have a mom purse as big as mine it should fit very nicely inside.  :)  Now maybe I can keep a calendar on hand for when I schedule appointments on the fly.  Cause when your cell battery is dead you need a backup plan…Right!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!