Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Walmart: Free Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal

Saturday, September 26, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

image

This is my son’s favorite brand of cereal so this will be a must grab for me.

Walmart Rollback price of $2

- $2/1 Honey Bunches of Oats printable

= FREE (or cheap) cereal for some yummy breakfast

Walmart prices tend to be a tad higher in my area so this may not be a freebie for me but hopefully I can still pick it up for dirt cheap.

Thanks Coupon Journey!

2 comments:

  1. Emma Springer said...

    This is a great blog. I have grabbed your button and I will use it on one of my sites.

  2. Layla said...

    I just did this deal, and the coupon is only for the new Pecan bunches. At the IL store that I visited, all other cereals, except the Pecan one, was on sale for $2.50! I bought the one with almonds, used the coupon, and it still scanned.

    Just a heads up!
    Layla

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!