Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

$.50/2 Carnation Evaporation Milk printable

Sunday, October 11, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

image Here’s a great coupon to print and hold onto because it doesn’t expire until November 30.  Watch for a sale and you might be able to score some free cans if your store doubles/triples. 

I’m still using some cans that I was able to get free last year at a Kroger Mega Event.

Thanks for the printable link Freebies4Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    When I printed the expiration date was 10/19/09

  2. Deb ! Frugal Living And Having Fun! said...

    Hi, It's Deb again over at Frugal Living And Having Fun. I forgot to ask you if you would like to swap buttons? I would love for my readers to meet you. I have a little over 1,000 readers and your blog is so wonderful I'm sure they would get a lot of use from it.

    Deb @ Frugal Living And Having Fun

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!