Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

I stopped blogging! Is there a doctor in, cause I need help!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

image Ok, so maybe I haven’t stopped blogging but I haven’t blogged for the last few days.   Where have I been and why haven’t I been blogging?   That’s a hard question to answer but I will say this… I need help! 

You know, like the big red button from Staples?  Please, can I push it and see a flood of answers fall in from all of my wonderful readers?image  BOINK {imagine a button sound}

Here’s the deal.  I’ve been sick here lately and found myself curled up in a ball these last few days trying to sleep things off.  But, while I wasn’t just sleeping or being a Mommie to my 3yo, pouring endless cups of sippies, I have been brainstorming and I realized I needed help with some of my answers. 

What have I been brainstorming?  The future of my blog and what changes I’d like to make.  So, even though I haven’t been blogging it’s been about the only thing on my mind.

The BIG thing that’s been on my mind?  A new name for my blog!  Now, why in the world would I want to change the name of my blog after I’ve been at this for so long?  Long story short ~ I started to do this awhile back but couldn’t pick out a new name I was comfortable with.  It’s still something I want/need to do and would be open to suggestions!  CouponMommie.com will be changing but primarily just for the better.

New features for the blog!  With high hopes and dreams there needs to be awesome features too, right!  Not just a name change and template upgrade but a massive blog overhaul!  Phew!  I may need to hide under the covers some more to make sure I’ll be well rested, LOL!

This is where you come in!  There is where you help!  Help me, help you!   I love blogging and I don’t have plans to stop so, let me hear from you!  Tell me what you want.  What do you like.  What are you looking for?  Have a suggestion?  Let me know.  Anything.

Leave me some comments or send me an email at jennifer AT couponmommie DOT com.  Looking for a form to fill out?  Stop over here, I made a form for you!

I see you walking my site in my feedjit, now let me see some keyboard strokes with your ideas!

1 comments:

  1. Julie said...

    I don't have any feedback for you but I like your website but I actually don't look at any of the stuff on the right side of the page. (Sorry). But I SO appreciate the left side!!!! In this day and time, we all need the extra help you give. And give us freebie ideas!! So thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!