Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Freebie: Potty Training DVD

Friday, October 30, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

imageFor those of you who are still enjoying those potty training days…

Request your FREE Big Kids Central Potty Training Success DVD.

Me?  I’m done.  All three of mine were trained shortly after they turned one.  Thanks goodness!  How’d I do it? 

A Timer, Sippy, Wood Floors and a Strong Floor Cleaner!

Striped them down stark naked (not even panties) and pushed the fluids constantly.  Set the timer for increasing increments and encouraged them by saying “Let’s go Potty!” each time the timer went off.

I praised them at each potty visit with a “Potty Song” that I made up and started pushing the fluids again saying, “Good job, lets get our sippy”.

I started every 10 minutes and increased to 15, 20, and 30 as we continued to have success. 

ONLY took two days and we were fully trained on #1 AND #2!  :)  Best of luck to the rest of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!