Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Huge shoe sale at 6pm.com including Nine West 91% off

Thursday, October 29, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

image I’m not one who normally buys shoes online but you have got to checkout this deal at 6pm.com!  They have ALL of their Nine West shoes priced at $19.95 – marked down from their almost $200 regular price! That’s 91% off!

Regardless of what the regular price was I still think that $20 bucks is a fair deal on shoes, don’t you? 

Plus, they have deals on their other brands as well.  I found flip flops for $2, and these awesome sandals in the picture for $15.95!!!

Head over to 6pm.com and search your heart out.  You might see something that says Today Only but I received an email that it will be available through the entire weekend!  Hurry and checkout this HOT deal!

Note:  Shipping is just a flat $6.95 so take advantage of the deals and pick up a couple of pairs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!