Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Dirt Cheap Books, DVDs!

Friday, November 20, 2009 Hand-posted by Layla

Alibris connects people who love books, music, and movies to thousands of independent sellers around the world. Search over 60 million used & new books, music, & movies to find great deals!

 

 

Glad I came across this site, called Alibris! They have tons and tons of really cheap, like dirt cheap, DVDs, VHS (yeah, can you believe they still exist??!!), books, cookbooks, textbooks, rare books, and so much more.

I just found a DVD of the Dark Knight for under $2.00!! Some are used and some are brand new. And they have a 60 day return policy, which is always nice! Oh, and my favorite movie of allllll time, The Last Unicorn is listed for $1.99!! Yeah, I know it is a cartoon, but I LOVE it nonetheless!

There are hundreds of sellers who sell all of these items, from around the country so you are basically helping them out. Isn’t it always great to help out the small businesses, that keep this country moving?

Anyways, I just thought my frugal readers would enjoy this!

I am definitely bookmarking this one!

Oh, and here are some discount codes that I found that expire on November 30th at Midnight:

ZEPPELIN   $2 off $20
STONES $4 off $40
BYRDS  $6 off $60
JANIS $8 off $80
PINKFLOYD $10 off $100

 

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!