Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

FREE 8x10 Canvas Print!!

Friday, November 20, 2009 Hand-posted by Layla

Okay, seriously! How many more freebies can we get?!

This is an awesome deal!

Click HERE, and upload a photo on an 8x10 Canvas for FREE!

Yeah, can you believe it? It usually costs about $55!! You only have to pay for shipping, which varies, but hello?! That is still an awesome deal!!

I don’t know how long this is going to last, so enjoy it! Pass it on to a friend or family member so they can get in on the FREE fun!!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    The picture arrived today and it is just perfect. My husband and I are very pleased. It will be a wonderful gift for a golden wedding anniversary.

    Thank you.

    ~ Samantha

  2. Layla said...

    Awesome Samantha. I got mine as well, and although it was a bit smaller than I expected, it was of better quality than I expected too!

    Great holiday gift!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!