Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Candy coupons available on Coupons.com for Valentines Day Treats

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer



IF you have kids in school then you know that these coupons are like gold.  Like gold because of all the candy you have to buy to send to school for the Valentines Day treat boxes, right!

Save $1/2 Nestle Crunch or Butterfinger Hearts, any size
Save $1/1 Nestle or Wonka Mini Gift Exchange Kit

Right now there are two new coupons available on Coupons.com but I'd keep my eyes peeled if I were you for more.  We should see quite a few sales in the stores as the date draws closer but you need to print them while you can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!