Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Krispy Kreme Freebie with purchase from Jan18 - Feb14

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer



Diet! Diet! Diet!  I'm on a diet!  Yes, Yes I am.  Ugh.  Look at this delicious freebie!

Through February 14th, at participating Krispy Kreme locations, you can purchase one dozen doughnuts of your choice and you’ll get 12 Valentines Day cards FREE (while supplies last).  Each Valentines Day card has a coupon attached, good for one FREE Krispy Kreme doughnut!

Can you believe it?  Oh, the temptation.  Well, maybe closer to Valentines Day...I might just splurge.  You know, for the hubs.  LOL!

Thanks for the yummie info Couponing In Critical Times!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!