Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

E-File your Taxes for FREE with TaxACT

Thursday, February 18, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Did you know you can e-file your taxes for Free?

I have done this for years and just assumed that it was known by everyone until a friend of mine made the comment that she had just “mailed” her tax return.  * What? *  Her comment when I asked why she didn’t just e-file it for Free was that “she didn’t know she could e-file for free.”

Personally, I have used e-Filed for years and find the process is very easy and simple to complete.  Mind you, do not try to complete this with several kiddos running around.  Wait until you have some quite-time to yourself.  Just saying…

Why pay to have your taxes done?  Do them yourself for Free!  Happy E-Filing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!