Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Deal Alert: Free No Nonsense Knee Highs at Walgreens

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

   

My mother wouldn’t dream of stepping foot inside of church without a pair of pantihose or knee highs so I’ll be checking out this deal to see if I can take advantage of this for her.

No Nonsense Knee Highs (single pk.), $0.59 ea. or 2/$1
$1/2 No Nonsense Product, exp. 6-30-10 (SS 03/21/10)
2 FREE after coupon!

Thanks Deal Seeking Mom!

1 comments:

  1. Sarah said...

    That's great! Thanks for sharing! Just checking out what great things your blog is up to today. I just set up my free blog directory to help direct new traffic and readers who are interested to your site, if you want to link up. You can check it out here http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/04/sign-your-blog-up-to-my-free-directory.html

    Blogger Chix Designs

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!