Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Free Tucks and Ideas on How to Put Them to Use

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

   

Most Walmart stores sell Tucks Take Alongs for just $2.74!  You can use the new $3.00/1 coupon from HERE to get them FREE plus possible overage!  (Firefox HERE)

Ok…Ok…you may not need this deal but think of this – childbirth.  I know that may not be the only time someone may use it but I’m using it in this example of why you might pickup this deal.

  • You could donate it.  Why not?  Call around town to a local Women’s shelter or somewhere and ask.
  • You could put it in a baby shower gift basket.  After birthing a 10lb 8oz baby boy of joy I would have been grateful to have this freebie given to me!

So, there you have it. A couple of ideas to pickup this deal & how to put it to use or at least enjoy the overage.

Thanks Deal Finding Chik!

1 comments:

  1. Robyn said...

    where are the tucks wipes located at walmart? i couldn't find them!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!