Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Freebie: NasaFlo Neti Pot

Monday, May 03, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

   

I am not a Neti enthusiast but my best friend is.  She has a NetiPot and praises about how it helps her allergies and the relief she gets when she’s sick but, I just have something against the thought of squirting something inside my nose to clean it out.  I mean, really?

Visit NeilMed Neti Pot and "Like" them one Facebook to receive a free NasaFlo Neti Pot.  The first 20,000 to take the short survey and register will receive one free by mail along with two packets of nasal wash.  Go to the "Free Neti Pot" tab and then look for "Click here for free NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot" to fill out the form.  You will receive an email confirmation (you don't need to click on anything in that email).

Thanks Freebies4Mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!