Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Home Depot Garden Club Coupon: BOGO Rose Plant!

Monday, May 10, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

It’s Spring and if you’re like me you’re outside planting something in your gardens.  I’m tending to my flower beds and my vegetable gardens and love every minute of my fruitful labor.  Which brings me to my point:

I’ve been wanting to add a few more rose plants to my side garden and now seems to be the time to do it.  Why?  Because I have a BOGO coupon.  Two for one.  Works for me!  I had been waiting for them to go on sale and the Home Depot Garden Club delivered the perfect opportunity straight to my inbox.   

If you haven’t signed up for the Home Depot Garden Club then you should take a few minutes to do so now.  You will not only receive wonderful gardening tips straight to your inbox but also valuable coupons & savings like the one I received yesterday.

The coupons are specific to your email address and cannot be shared with anyone so, if you haven’t signed up yet go here to do it now!  While you may not get the same coupons like the one I just received you should start receiving them in the future!  Smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!