Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Get Paid to use Printable Coupons from Inbox Dollars

Saturday, May 08, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

I’ve shared with you before how I love to earn FREE gift cards by reading reading emails, searching the web among several other methods but I just recently figured out I could get paid to use printable coupons!

That’s right!  You can earn .10¢ for Every Coupon You Redeem with Inbox Dollars

Not a member?  Right now new enrollees will receive a $5 signup bonus just for joining Inbox Dollars.  You will not only earn money for the coupons you redeem you can also get paid to read emails, take surveys online, play games, and go shopping! 

The downside to things is that you can only earn money on Coupons.com printables through Inbox Dollars BUT…in case you didn’t know, you can print and earn points on SmartSource.com coupons through MyPoints!  So, there you have it.  Two resources to help you not only save money but make money too!

While you’re at it…I would also sign up with the other companies I mentioned here too.

If you don’t signup you can still use my Coupons.com link and print directly from Coupons.com(You won’t earn money from Inbox Dollars when you print but I’ll earn a small commission from my affiliate).


Tip:  Create a “Reward” email account:
I highly suggest that you make an alternate email address to use for reward companies so that you don’t bog down your main email account.  Make it easy to remember by just adding one word to the front of your main email account like, RewardsCouponMommie @ youremail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!