Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Sunday Coupon Preview for 5/9

Saturday, May 08, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

There is 1 insert scheduled for this Sunday.  All of the coupons have been added to my new Coupon Database as well. 

imageNew Coupon Database?  I added a searchable Coupon Database on my site, thanks to Deal Seeking Mom, so you can easily find what coupons are available every day including rebates, printable coupons, newspaper inserts and more . 

In the preview there is one coupon I am super excited about:

SMARTSOURCE:

  • Schick Hydro Razor Save $5.00/1 (6/12) This coupon should net FREE razors with a great sale if your region gets this coupon.  I will be buying multiple papers!  Hey, it’s summertime, you know how it is!

You can see the full preview HERE for all the details!  Keep in mind that coupons may vary by region.

Looking for extra coupons? Order some from a Coupon Clipping Service like Rebecca’s Coupons & Forms or The Coupon Clippers


How do you save money on your newspapers?  Do you buy it in the store or subscribe to delivery?

Newspaper subscription

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!