Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Amazon: Cast Iron Dutch Oven $30 & Wedge Pan $17.99

Saturday, May 08, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

If it weren’t for SwagBucks I would be in trouble when it comes to shopping on Amazon.  Seriously.  All the Free Amazon gift cards that I redeem using my SwagBucks are true lifesavers. 

Checkout these awesome deals on Cast Iron cookware that you can snag:

image

Lodge Logic 5 Qt Double Dutch Oven and Casserole with Skillet cover

Price: Only $30.00 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

You Save: $20.00 (40%) off the list price of $50


And even though this isn’t on sale I would love to add it to my collection with a nice wedge design perfect for baking crispy cornbread.

Lodge Logic Pre-Seasoned Cornbread Wedge Pan for only $17.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
image

Thanks Moms By Heart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!