Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Poynt: FREE Smartphone App for Gas Prices & More

Thursday, August 12, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

If you have a SmartPhone then you’re gonna love this app!  Poynt is a Free local search application for your iPhone, Blackberry, or Android smartphone.  Get gas prices. Get reviews. Get reservations. Get directions.  Get trailers.  Get listings.  Get tickets.  Get there with Poynt.

#1 It’s FREE.  Enter your email address here to get a link emailed to your smartphone to download the app.

#2 It will help you save money by Poynting you in the right direction.

I downloaded it last night and it’s really simple to use.  The results seemed pretty accurate and I recognized several of the results that it returned.  I can already tell I’m going to be using it to look for the lowest gas prices.  That’s my favorite part of the app.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!