Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Taco Bell: Free Frutista Freeze printable w/any purchase

Thursday, August 12, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

You’ll want to print out this coupon quickly for a FREE Frutista Freeze when you buy any product from Taco Bell.  My grandmother and I tried these the last time we went to town and it was yummy!  I preferred the Fruit Flavored one alot better than just the plain Limeade.  But, that was just my opinion.

It’s a good idea to check all the printable sites as well to see if anything new has popped up for you at Coupons.com, Redplum.com, CoolSavings.com, Smartsource.com, and more printable sites

Plus, I’d be sure to load any CellFire.com & Upromise e-coupons that you might have available too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!