Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Interesting Printable Coupons

Friday, October 10, 2008 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  • Uncle Ben's Rice - Buy One Get One Free and enter RICE for the promotional code from Rachel Ray or Oprah Magazine.
  • Pillsbury Stuff like my hubby's favorite sweet rolls, Green Giant Steamers which is only $1.47 at Kroger right now minus this $1 Q, and other yummy things
  • Worth checking out when time permits; Long list of coupons
  • I love me some TV dinners when it's just me and the baby and Michelinas are only >.88cents at Kroger right now!
  • The glades are $1.79 at Kroger right now with the $2 Catalina that I detailed below; here is the printable BOGO coupon
  • Nothing more at this time...
Disclaimer: I have browsed blogs and came across the coupons listed that I am going to save for some shopping ideas. I either stumbled across these myself or found them on a site I clicked under my Blog Roll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!