Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

My Laundry Incident

Thursday, October 09, 2008 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I just thought I would throw out there how much of a dork that I am...

I always fuss at the kids and my hubby to not leave anything in their pockets so I don't accidentally wash anything with the clothes, ya know. If you wash money it's no big deal because it can dry. And in the past I've washed many things like lighters, Pokemon cards, cell phones, etc etc.

Well, I've been cleaning and doing laundry all evening and finally sit down to do my school work and dum dum dum...no flash drive. I freak out looking for it and you got it - it's in the washing machine. I thought oh no but lucky for me it still worked when I plugged it up. Whew! I'm a dork!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!