Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Kroger paid me!

Thursday, October 09, 2008 Hand-posted by Jennifer

And I really mean steal because this kind of a steal deal shouldn't be legal but apparently it is.  And lucky for me it is because I need all the moula that the store wants to pay me to take stuff home.  So, below is how my latest shopping trip went...

 

I am not the type to have air fresheners in my house, simply because I can't afford it, and on the rare occasion that I decide I want to splurge I definitely wouldn't pay $8 for something but I did today!  Err, wait no I didn't...see how:

 

Buy 1 Febreze Noticeable : $7.99 - .40 on sale
Buy 6 Glade Gel Warmer : $1.79
Buy 2 Cottonelle TP 4ct : $.99
Buy 1 Pringles Chips: $1.10 - .10 on sale
Subtotal: $21.31
Use $5/1 Febreze coupon (-5.00) & $5 off Febreze Cellfire E-Coupon

Use BOGO Glade Gel coupon 3@ (-1.79)

Use $.25/1 Cottonelle coupon 2@ (-.25) & $.50 off Cottonelle P&G E-Coupon
Use $.25/1 Pringles coupon

Grand Total: $3.44

OOP Expense: $5.32 [3.44 + 1.88 tax]


Catalinas returned: $2.00ea (Glade) x 6 = $12.00

OVERALL PROFIT: $6.68

 

 

Oh and I didn't have my BOGO Q for the Glade Scented Oil Warmers because they are giving back a $4 catalina which means profit!   I'll be digging those out for the next trip.

{Note: My Kroger doubles coupons everyday with the exception of the E-Coupons being face value because they can stack}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!