Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Walgreens Catalina Deals

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I had a reader ask about the Sunsilk promotion I got here and thought I would put up this link to Hot Coupon World.

It shows some of the Catalina run dates as far as when the Catalina’s will stop printing.

 

But, be careful to watch for sale dates and catalina dates to get the best deal for your money.

For example, the Flinestone Catalina deal I bought last week will still be good til 1/31 but, they were only on sale last week I think.  I bought 8 bottles so I didn’t pay attention when the sale ended to confirm the deal won’t work this week but you understand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!