Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Ready To Get Started With Coupons?

Friday, March 13, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Open Binder of coupons So you have the idea to start using coupons but you’re not sure where to begin?

I will be providing step-by-step details and linking them up here for your reading convenience.

Feel free to guide me with comments and topics you would like to hear about as I bring all this together.

Now, let’s have fun!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    hey lady this is your favorite walgreens manager i have been all over your site AWESOME i have been trying to print your pepsi deal but no luck i can print all of your others can you help a girl out? If your in the hood i work sun. mon. an tues. night this week or send me a message tell me what im doing wrong thanks an hope to see you soon

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!