Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

You know what’s cool besides a coupon mom?

Saturday, May 02, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

A coupon dad!  Even better…a couponing family!  A family on board together will save together.

Sorry, but I just have to say this.  I have so many things in my head that I want to post for the locals that were at the workshop today but I wanted to take a moment to get this out.

There was a dad at the workshop today with his two kids and it was fun seeing him excited about couponing during the presentation.  He sat near the front and was very attentive, enthusiastic and even interacted with Gabrielle alot.  It was awesome!  OK, it’s out and I’ll be back to my regular coupon deal blogging.  :)

2 comments:

  1. coupondad+2 said...

    Thanks for the encouraging words Jennifer! We are very excited about this new world of couponing. THANK YOU so much for taking the time to help others. And thanks to Gabrielle and the church for the awesome workshop. I'm afraid you might be hearing from us from time to time. We're going to need some guidance. Hope we don't wear you out! You can bet we'll be regular visitors to your site........my daughter just came in with a register receipt from Ingles and she was stoked about finding coupons on the back! Cool!

  2. Jennifer said...

    I'm excited to hear from you. Send me questions anytime! Let the deals start rolling in!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!