Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Have you signed up for the Neilsen Homescan panel yet?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I forgot to update you about the Neilsen Homescan opportunity that I posted about here

I think we’re in.  Not sure.  We weren’t automatically denied and we were able to complete an application.  So…  After finishing the simple application I received a message that we will be put on a waiting list and a scanner will be sent to us when a spot becomes available that meets our household criteria.  Cool!

I also received a message from a reader who is a member of Neilsen and wanted to share her email:

I am a member of the Neilsen Homescan Consumer Panel and I highly recommend it.  I have been a member for several years. 

I was a chosen member.  In the past recent months, if you recommend a friend to join, you got bonus points.

Have you joined yet?

Thanks for all the information.

Reba

So, give it a shot and click on the banner to complete your application today! Chick here for more info.  The application may look long but it really took me less than 5 minutes to fill out all of our information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!