Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

What zip code do you use for Coupons.com?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I put in my zip code and I only get 88 coupons.  I put in 77081 and then 92111 and I see 95 coupons!

Newspaper inserts aren’t the only coupons that are regional.  Printable coupons are too!  So, keep that in mind when you’re checking for updates.  A simple change of the zip code will allow you to get a few extra coupon offers.  The coupons are still legitimate, just being targeted for a different market.

Here’s few that I see right now on Coupons.com:

Rite Aid
Save $5 off $25 at Rite Aid
Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash Save $2.00 off Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash or one other participating product
or
Save $1.00 off Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash or one other participating product
(Use zip 77081 and you’ll see both coupons available )
Kool Aid
SAVE $0.50 on any TEN or TWO 5-packs of Regular Kool-Aid unsweetened packets
Keebler Pecan Sandies Save $1.00 on any ONE package of Keebler® Sandies® Cookies
or
SAVE $1.00 On any TWO packages of Keebler® Fudge Shoppe® Cookies

Check out Coupons.com to see what’s available for you to print and remember to change up your zip code!

3 comments:

  1. Candi said...

    Put in 30268 and you'll see 114!

  2. Anonymous said...

    07467 and there are 184 coupons!

  3. Anonymous said...

    neither of the above zip codes work. :(

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!